Top 5 Essential Oils to Reduce Scars
Top 5 Essential Oil Remedies for Scars:
- Helichrysum helps reduce scar tissue by stimulating new skin repair.
- Rose is balancing and nourishing for the skin, helping with the skin's natural oil production.
- Palmarosa helps stimulate cell regeneration and aids in the healing of cuts and bruises.
- Sandalwood is moisturizing and antiseptic for the skin.
- Myrrh helps reduce inflammation and brings fresh blood flow to the area of repair.
Our Muscle Ease Essential Oil blend contains essential oils that are extremely nourishing like organic ginger, helichrysum, juniper, and myrrh. This essential oil blend can be used to apply to small or large areas of scar tissue but do not apply this or any essential oil to an open, fresh or unhealed wound.
You can layer it with our Sleep Essential oil blend which has the power essential oils Sandlewood essential oil and Palmarosa essential oils when you do your evening massage to double the benefit of reducing scars and giving you a good night sleep.
Apply 3-5 times a day for two weeks to see the magic work.
Remember: essential oils should never be used undiluted on the skin. This is why all of our products, other than diffusing oils, are pre-blended by a clinically certified aromatherapist. We’ve taken the most potent and effective essential oils for congestion and pre-blended them in an easy-to-use roll-on blend. If you're wondering if our Muscle Ease Essential Oil blend is safe for you to use, the answer is YES. We dilute our oils to the specific concentration, you can apply this blend directly to scar tissue.