We have an exciting opportunity for a college student in our Delray Beach office! We are looking for a Sales and Marketing Intern to serve as a member of the 21 drops Sales and Marketing team. This position is responsible for supporting the sales and marketing team in the promotion and sales of 21 drops products to new and existing spa, hospitality, wellness and fitness accounts. This role will assist with the development, implementation and management of strategies and tactics designed to increase ongoing consumer acquisition and retention. This person is energetic, detail-oriented, customer-focused, well-organized and has excellent interpersonal skills.
21 drops offers people a healthier, more beautiful way of living through customized blends of essential oils. The brand has a vision to empower people to be their best self, naturally. At a time when consumers are looking for alternatives to synthetic and chemical health and beauty solutions, it’s no wonder that 21 drops has received strong business momentum in the 4 years since launch. The product has distribution in national prestige retailers, high-end spas and other well-known outlets, such Kripalu, Disney Resorts and Texas Children’s Hospital. Since its launch, the brand has gained strong media support with features in publications such as Oprah (chosen for her O-List!), MindBodyGreen, Yoga Digest and In-Style.
- Provide administrative support to the Sales and Marketing teams
- Assist with prospect mailings, and other documents associated with the sales process
- Maintain collateral materials for marketing, client presentations and proposals
- Coordinate event participation, provide event support and assist in event execution
- Respond to and follow up on sales inquiries
- Assist with the execution of marketing campaigns, including but not limited to, social media, influencer mailings, blogging, email and events
- Monitor other health and wellness brands and retailers to stay current on key trends and potential partnerships
- Research analysis
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Must have or be currently pursuing an Academic Degree in Marketing, Business, Advertising or other related field
- Must have a positive attitude, enthusiasm, accountability and solid work ethic
- Must have well developed communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and work under pressure
- Ability to take initiative and problem solve
- Must exhibit a professional demeanor when working with all levels of team members, vendors, customers and guests
- Knowledge of social media platforms – Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Wordpress
- Strong computer skills including MS office (Excel, Word, and PowerPoint)
- Strong organizational skills
- Must be able to provide self with reliable transportation, computing and web access for on and off-site shifts/projects
Ideal candidates will be available 10-20 hours per week. The schedule is flexible and can be constructed around candidate availability within the hours of 9am-5pm M-F. This position is unpaid, based in Delray Beach, FL. Internship start and end date is flexible.
Please click here to submit your resume and cover letter.